"But today, of all days, it is brought home to me, it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life..."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Piano Guys, One Republic, and Beethovan. Yes pleeease!

I love the Piano Guys. So much. I've listened to this one a few bajillion times today. 
It's okay, you can turn it up loud and dance around the house like a ballerina if you feel the need. I won't judge. 


Aaaah. I love it. 

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully a blog post about some of my summer plans soon! 


"Y'all come back now, ya here?!"

4 comments:

  1. If it takes a while to load, here's the link to youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0&feature=g-vrec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! Well, I love almost all the songs that the Piano Guys do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and BTW, I awarded you the "One Lovely Blog" award...

      http://lmswriting.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award-this-weeks-menu.html

      Delete
  3. I like their music too. I hadn't heard of them till last month and now I hear of them all the time. They have such lovely music.

    ReplyDelete