"But today, of all days, it is brought home to me, it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life..."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tennessee



Once upon a time, I took a trip to Tennessee. And saw some of the most amazing people ever. We explored old houses, went on walks, rode in tractors, hid from cars, looked through old books, played dress-up... and had an outrageously grand time.

Allyn, Julia, Mikayla, Me, Hannah


Hannah, Mikayla
Hannah, Julia, Mikayla, me
Allyn, me
Julia, Hannah
     

Aren't they just amazing? I love them to death. 





2 comments:

  1. you know something else you didn't do? you didn't come see me! :( i live about 45 minutes from them! oh well, i'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again, young lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these pictures make me happy. :D I miss it all so bad.... (deep, heavy sigh....)

    ReplyDelete